18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Coral is one of the most renowned names in the gaming business in the UK. Check the wide variety of possibilities you have by entering our exclusive Coral Promo Code.
- Sports Betting: Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets
- Casino: Up to £50 Welcome Bonus
- Coral Bet & Get Club: Bet £25, Get £10 in Free Bets
- Lottery: Weekly 10% Cashback
18+ New Online UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Coral Promo Code : Welcome Offers & Bonuses
|Energy Bet Offers||Bonus & Offers (2021)||Energy Bet Bonus Code|
|Sports Welcome Offer|| 100% Deposit Match |
Bonus Up to £50
|Casino Welcome Offer||100% Up to £200||MAXEC|
|Sports Reload Bonus||50% Reload Bonus up to £25||MAXEC|
- 1 Coral Promo Code 2021: Welcome Offers & Bonuses
- 2 Quality of Platform: A Closer Look at Coral
- 3 Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended, A Great Experience
- 4 Who are Coral’s Top 3 Alternative Choices?
Opening your Coral Account: A Guide Step by Step
- There are only 4 simple steps to follow here but beware that the 1st one may look a little intimidating. Once you click on the “Join Now” button, you will see a big form pop up. This is the page where you provide almost all of your personal info at once.
- Step 2 will ask you only for the following: username, password,
- Now you will have to choose the currency in which you wish to play (you got 4 options – GBP, EUR, USD, SEK)
- Finally, enter the Coral Promo Code to get all the extra offers and promotions. Needless to say, the last part is what you want to be careful with because if you miss writing your promo code now, you won’t be able to take advantage of the welcome offers of Coral. You must also set your deposit limits before completing the registration.
Welcome Offer: Get Up to £50
- Sports: Once you create your brand new account in Coral, you can take advantage of the welcome offer for sports betting. Here’s the bonus: Once you bet at least £5, you will get £20 in free bets. These bets you get are in the form of 4 bets £5 each. This is a pretty simple starting bonus, but it is enough to get you going. The other welcome bonuses that Coral offers for its casino, bingo or poker sections are pretty much the same:
- Casino: If you deposit at least £10, you will immediately receive £50 to bet.
- Bingo: Wager £5 and play for free with £30
- Poker: if you deposit £5, you will get 5x £5 tickets along with 30 £50 freeroll tickets
Needless to say, you have to be at least 18 years or older to participate in any gaming provided by Coral. Additionally, your account has to be newly created and has to be unique. If you have other existing accounts with your information, you will not qualify for any of the welcome offers. Additional Terms & Conditions apply to all product bonuses.
The Terms & Conditions Behind Coral’s Sportsbook Welcome Offer
Here are the main rules you have to know when receiving the Coral “bet £5 and get £20” bonus.
- You have to be 18 years or older
- You can deposit as much as you want, but you have to wager at least £5 to take advantage of the offer
- The account holder has to be a new player
- You cannot split your qualifying bet in two or more. You have to make one bet of at least £%, not 2 bets £2.50 each.
- Your bet will qualify only if placed on odds of ½ or higher.
- You have 14 days to make your qualifying bet and claim your free bet tokens
- You have 4 days after you receive your free bet tokens to wager them. Otherwise, they would expire.
- You have to wager the whole £20 in free bet tokens at least once before you can withdraw the funds.
Some Other Popular Sportsbook Bonuses In Coral
- The 50/1 odds for a goal to be scored: This is the alternative welcome bonus, which Coral brings us. A player may opt out of the “bet £5 and get £20” bonus and go for the “goal to be scored” at 50/1 odds. This is a simple offer, but you can get a decent kick-start to your betting endeavors. Coral will boost the odds of some high-profile events from the English Premier league allowing new customers to make money right off the game. So this inflated price will allow you to bet £1 and win £50 if a goal is scored. Yes, you can bet only £1, but there’s a real chance you will win £50. Furthermore, if your bet is a loser, then Coral will grant you a £5 free bet once. So it’s still something. Many people consider this to be the better welcome offer of the two.
- 4+ ACCA boost: If you find yourself placing a lot of multi-bets or accumulators as they are also known, you might want to look into the 4+ acca boost. Basically, each slip with 4 or more selections will receive a 10% boost to the return. This bonus amount you will receive in the form of free bets.
- #YourCall: These special bets are actually created by the bettors. You are allowed to require a market to be, especially for you. Such markets are not part of the usual offer of the bookmaker, but Coral lets customers ask for a custom price. You contact the bookie asking for a specific market (i.e., Will Eden Hazard take 3 or more corners), and they provide you with a price. This is pretty nifty.
FAQ: Key Information to Keep in mind
Q: Can I play from outside of the UK?
A: Not legally. You need to be located in the UK or Ireland
Q: What if I can’t withdraw the winnings from my free bet?
A: This is absolutely possible in case you haven’t met the requirements to do so. See if you have placed your qualifying bet on odds of ½ or higher. Check the T&C for more info.
Q: How can I contact customer service?
A: Not only that Coral customer support functions through email, chat, or phone, they can also be contacted on social media.
Q: Can I check my betting history?
A: Yes, you can. This setting is located in the “My Account” tab.
Q: Can I fund my online account at a retail betting shop?
A: Yes, you can. Coral allows you even to claim your online winnings at their shops.
Q: Is there a promo code I could use?
Yes, you can enter the Coral Promo Code.
Quality of Platform: A Closer Look at Coral
Without a doubt, Coral is one of the most abundant sports betting and gaming websites out there. This is a veteran company in the UK market, and they will have all of your gaming needs covered.
Ergonomy: Easy & Smooth
Betting with Coral is a pleasure mainly because you won’t have to waste any time trying to find high-profile events. They will be right in front of you once you access the home page. The Help and Contact us buttons are visible right away, and you do not need to scroll all the way down to get some info about how to play. Furthermore, placing multiple single bets at the same is a real convenience. You do not need to place singles one by one. Instead, just make your selections, choose the single bet option for each one and then press “place bet.” You will have multiple single betting slips and not an accumulator bet.
Games: A Very Interesting Variety
This is where it really gets interesting because the variety of games is impressive. Not only that you can bet on almost any sport known to man, but you can also play casino, slots, bingo, poker, and virtual sports. Here is just a little glimpse on the obscure sports that you can bet on:
- Field hockey
Along with that, the sportsbook of Coral also offers non-sport related events:
- TV specials
- World Specials
Odds: Pretty Competitive, Small Margins Though
It’s hard to differentiate between the odds of the various sportsbooks. Coral definitely has the edge when it comes to typical UK sports such as Horse racing or Snooker. However, the margins are small, so we won’t blame you if you think you may get better odds elsewhere. The Starting price promo that Coral runs continually is a nice Horse racing perk. However, most competitor bookies also have it, so it’s not something that sets Coral apart.
Banking Options: A Lot of Choices & No Extra Charges
The most important thing to highlight here is the fact that we cannot see “bank transfer” as one of the deposit methods. Other than that, the different banking options are pretty standard.
|Method||Processing time||Min. deposit|
The withdrawal methods are pretty much the same except for the processing time.
|Method||Processing time||Min. amount|
|Debit card||2-5 business days||£5|
|Cash||Requires Coral Connect||£5|
Customer Service Quality: Excellent
Contacting Coral is as easy as anything. They really excel in communicating with customers, and this is obvious because of all the available channels:
- Social media
You can contact a CS representative through twitter, and this is quite the convenience. It is widely popular among users to request markets or send queries straight from their phones without the need to log into the website.
We have to say that this makes the customer service of Coral a very high-quality one.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: Very User-Friendly
Mobile Site: The mobile version of the website is absolutely identical to the desktop one when it comes to the available games and promotions.
Mobile Application: The mobile experience is decent, and the app is available for both Android and iOS. You can’t find it on the app store, but you can download it from the site of the bookmaker. But here’s the kicker: The app is also available for Windows Mobile, thus, comprising even a broader number of people that can play. At this point, the Windows version isn’t perfect, and video streaming isn’t available on it. Mobility is further boosted by the social media presence of Coral. In fact, many people prefer contacting the company through Twitter instead of using the app, email, or phone.
Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended, A Great Experience
The fact that Coral is an experienced organization is visible right away. Upon visiting the site of the bookmaker, you will encounter an abundance of sports to bet on. The entertainment factor is further boosted by the fact that Coral also has games such as slots, casino, bingo, and poker. Additionally, retail shops are a big part of the company’s business. For those who don’t feel comfortable playing online, there are physical desks at which they can bet. All in all, doing business with Coral is not going to be a drag.
Their offer when it comes to horse racing or greyhound racing by entering the Coral Promo Code is impressive. They barely miss covering a race. If you are into football betting or racing, then Coral will be excellent for you. You may struggle to find some obscure leagues from other countries, but that shouldn’t be such a big deal. However, we found out that many times, Coral will make a false settlement. They would fix it, of course, but this may still cause unrest among some players. Coral is also all for customer experience so you can expect the occasional “gesture of goodwill” in case of an error or wrongdoing.
Who are Coral’s Top 3 Alternative Choices?
This one’s easy. Bet365 is another UK based company, but it has worldwide coverage. Very few countries aren’t allowed to access Bet365, and this definitely provides a massive boost to their business. The number of sports to bet on is also just as impressive as Coral’s. The bonuses are also pretty interesting, Definitely a platform to try in case you didn’t like Coral.
The biggest competitor of Coral when it comes to retail shops. William Hill also has a strong online platform with various games. They also have their sights on the US market just like Coral. William Hill has one of the best sportsbooks in the market and if you are searching for a big variety, then it is definitely a good choice for you.
A massive name in the UK sports betting business. Their strong suit is traditional UK sports such as football and racing. They also offer a wide range of Gaelic sports which are particularly popular around the UK. Although, except horse racing, the promotions and bonuses are not that great. In general, though, it is a good platform.
Validity of Coral Promo Code: December